Current Conditions

Mon Oct 15, 18 at 5:00 AM EDT

UV: 1 (Low)

7°C 45°F

Mostly Cloudy

Visibility: 24.1 Km
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 6:39 PM

Wind: SSE 15 km/h
Humidity: 94%
Pressure: 101.1 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Today

Periods of rain
High: 8°
High: 46°

Tonight

Chance of flurries or rain showers
Low: -1°
Low: 30°
P.O.P. 70%

Summary

(Celsius) Mon Oct 15, 18 at 5:30 AM EDT Mon Oct 15, 18 at 5:30 AM EDT

Today

Periods of rain. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 8 with temperature falling to plus 5 this afternoon. UV index 1 or low.

Tonight

Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of rain showers changing to 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 1. Wind chill minus 5 overnight.

Tuesday

Mainly cloudy. A few flurries beginning in the morning then changing to a few rain showers near noon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High plus 5.

 

Extended Forecast

Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday

October 16

October 17

October 18

October 19

October 20

October 21

A few rain showers or flurries Chance of rain showers or flurries A mix of sun and cloud Chance of showers Chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud

High 5°

High 41°

High 3°

High 37°


P.O.P. 30%

High 6°

High 43°

High 9°

High 48°


P.O.P. 40%

High 4°

High 39°


P.O.P. 30%

High 4°

High 39°

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!