Current Conditions

Tue Mar 19, 19 at 12:00 AM EDT

-2°C 28°F

Feels like: -3

Feels like: 27

Partly Cloudy

Visibility: 24.1 Km
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 7:36 PM

Wind: SW 4 km/h
Humidity: 87%
Pressure: 102.8 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Chance of flurries
Low: -4°
Low: 25°
P.O.P. 70%

Tuesday

Chance of showers
High: 6°
High: 43°
P.O.P. 30%

Summary

(Celsius) Mon Mar 18, 19 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon Mar 18, 19 at 3:30 PM EDT

Tonight

Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries changing to 30 percent chance of flurries this evening and then to 70 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 4. Wind chill minus 8 overnight.

Tuesday

Sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High 6. UV index 4 or moderate.

Tuesday night

Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 2. Wind chill minus 7 overnight.

 

Extended Forecast

Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday

March 19

March 20

March 21

March 22

March 23

March 24

Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of rain showers or flurries Chance of flurries Sunny Sunny

High 6°

High 43°


P.O.P. 30%

High 6°

High 43°


P.O.P. 60%

High 6°

High 43°


P.O.P. 40%

High 3°

High 37°


P.O.P. 30%

High 5°

High 41°

High 10°

High 50°

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!