In the dating episode, we get to peek behind the curtains of three very different people: an average heterosexual woman who finds dates on the internet, a single father with three children who relies on friends to help him find love, and a lesbian couple who have decided that they've dated long enough.
♥ FUN STATS ON DATING ♥
- 45% of Canadian singles are using dating apps
- While 26% of users have deleted them, 40% of those report to having re-downloaded them within six months
- 77% of Canadian singles find online dating frustrating
- One out of three first dates lead to a second
- 30% of men and 22% of women report falling in love after only two weeks
- 39% of Canadians still ask their partner’s parents for permission to marry