Current Conditions

Mon Oct 22, 18 at 11:00 PM EDT

3°C 37°F

Partly Cloudy

Visibility: 24.1 Km
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 6:26 PM

Wind: SSE 15 km/h
Humidity: 89%
Pressure: 101.5 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Chance of showers
Low: 1°
Low: 34°
P.O.P. 70%

Tuesday

Chance of showers
High: 5°
High: 41°
P.O.P. 70%

Summary

(Celsius) Mon Oct 22, 18 at 4:00 PM EDT Mon Oct 22, 18 at 4:00 PM EDT

Tonight

Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers before morning. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low plus 1.

Tuesday

Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High plus 5. UV index 1 or low.

Tuesday night

Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of rain showers changing to 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Clearing before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 1. Wind chill minus 5 overnight.

 

Extended Forecast

Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday

October 23

October 24

October 25

October 26

October 27

October 28

Chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud Sunny A mix of sun and cloud Chance of flurries or rain showers

High 5°

High 41°


P.O.P. 70%

High 3°

High 37°

High 4°

High 39°

High 5°

High 41°

High 6°

High 43°

High 4°

High 39°


P.O.P. 40%

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!