Last night, one of this country's greatest country music stars Paul Brandt was in the red chair. And while he was here, we asked him to take part in our new web feature: The Strombo Q & A.
By the way, Paul hand wrote his answers. You can check it out here.
1. What is your biggest fear?
PB: It was sitting in "The Red Chair". I'm good now.
2. What is your idea of a perfect day?
PB: Spending time with family/being in the great outdoors/fly fishing.
3. Who is your country music hero and why?
PB: I've alway looked up to Johnny Cash. I like his music, but more than that, I like that he looked to help others with his music.
4. Other than a house of car, what's the most expensive thing you've ever bought?
PB: Land. Lots of land - tender starry sky's above...
5. What's something you want to do before you die?
PB: I'd like to run marathons. I think it would be cool to conquer the GREAT WALL of China marathon someday.
6. If you could perform on stage with any musician, who would it be and why?
PB: I'd enjoy sharing the stage with Garth Brooks... because he's Garth Brooks.
7. A movie (or movie scene) that always makes you cry?
PB: Seabiscuit - "you don't throw away a whole life just 'cause it's banged up a little..."
8. What's your favourite childhood memory?
PB: Receiving a bright red street hockey net from my parents for Christmas.
9. You're being sent to a desert island... You can bring music by three artists - who are they?
PB: Alison Kraus, U2, Beethoven.
10. What trait do you find most unattractive in a potential love interest?
PB: I've been married for 16 years. Sorry only love interest is my wife and I find all of her traits very attractive :)