There's a real art to the photobomb: it's all about timing, positioning, and basically just ruining somebody's photograph in the funniest way possible.
The shot above is an epic example. That seagull clearly thought it was about to get some much-needed attention, and then boom. Whale.
It was posted by Twitter user @raubrey on Sunday, and it's gotten a lot of attention (although not everyone's convinced it's real - there are some Photoshop rumours floating around).
Seeing the epic shot got us thinking about some other great photobombs from the animal kingdom we've come across online, so without further ado, here are our Top 15 Animal Photobombs:
1. This Husky Is A Party Animal
2. No Kissing, Please, We're Fishes
3. Room For One More (Hippo)?
Photo: Andrew Larson @ theberry.com
4. Getting The Jump On Things
5. The Sneakiest Sloth
6. When Cats Fly
Photo: LolaDee, Flickr
7. Seaworld? My World
Photo: This Is Photobomb
8. The Classic Seal-Bomb (Here's The Uncropped Version)
9. What Up, Dog?
Photo: Jane Thomas, Flickr
10. Don't Have A Cow? Here's One
Photo: Reddit/This Is Photobomb
11. Cats Rule! Reeaawwrrr!
12. I'd Like To Be The First To Welcome Our Giant Bird Overlords
Photo: The Telegraph
13. I Frigging LOVE Temple Of The Dog!
Photo: Mamadu43, Flickr
14. You Will Pay, Puppy. Soon Enough.
15. Who's Photobombing Whom Here? Either Way, The Ground Squirrel Wins
Seven Billion People? These Animals Aren't Impressed
BEST OF 2012: Our Top 5 Amazing Animal Moments Of The Year