Streamline your morning with Sandy Gold's 8-step, 8-product, 8-minute makeup routine!
• Warm a dime-sized amount of moisturizer in your hands before applying it to your face.
• Resist the rub! Press and pat moisturizer into the skin instead.
• Wait approximately 20 to 30 seconds for the moisturizer to absorb before moving onto Step 2.
2. Start with a good foundation.
• Save time by mixing your foundation and concealer together and applying all over your face--including the eyelids and under-eye area.
• In a hurry? Use a foundation brush and keep your fingers clean.
3. Blush in a rush.
• Two-in-one products are the ultimate makeup time savers.
• For a sun-kissed glow, brush a neutral blush/bronzer all over your face. Bonus: It sets your foundation for the day!
• Apply another layer of blush/bronzer to your cheeks, forehead and chin for added depth and dimension.
4. It's shadow-time!
• Opt for cream shadows instead of powder. All you need are a few quick dots.
• No need to be precise; just blend eyeshadow with your finger.
5. Take a hard line.
• Choose a hard, black pencil liner. Then it's chin up and eyes down as you gently lift your lid and run the pencil along the top lash line--right in between the lashes.
• Practice makes perfect, but the effect is worth it: bigger, brighter eyes in just seconds!
6. Curl and repeat.
• Place the eyelash curler at the base of your lash line, pulse and hold for four seconds.
7. Pump up your lashes.
• Use black volumizing mascara for instant drama.
• Snip the tip of the wand to prevent smudging on the side of your nose.
8. Give good gloss.
• The finishing touch? High-shine lip gloss. Focus the pigment at the centre of your lips to achieve a super-sexy pout!