10 cups (2.4 L) popped popcorn, about 1/2 cup unpopped
2 cups (500 mL) graham crackers in 1/2 inch/1 cm pieces, about 15 crackers
1 bag (250 g) mini marshmallows, about 6 cups
1/4 cup (60 mL) butter
1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
1. In large greased roasting pan, toss together popcorn, graham crackers and 1 cup of the marshmallows. Set aside.
2. In large saucepan, melt remaining marshmallows with butter over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Immediately pour over popcorn mixture; stir with greased spatula to coat.
3. Let cool enough to handle. With greased hands, form by 3/4 cup into balls. Place on waxed paper-lined tray; let cool.
4. Topping: In heatproof bowl over saucepan of hot (not boiling) water, melt chocolate. Using fork, drizzle all over popcorn balls; refrigerate until set, about 10 minutes.
5. Turn balls over and drizzle with remaining chocolate; refrigerate until set, about 10 minutes. (Make-ahead: Wrap individually in plastic wrap and store for up to 24 hours.)
Yield: 12 servings