1. Place steeped tea, nut or seed milk, vanilla, hemp seeds, cocoa, coffee beans, and raw honey into your blender and mix!
2. Pour mix through a strainer to remove extra coffee grounds
3. Sip away while writing your farewell letter to your formerly fave coffee shop
1. Soak nuts and seeds in cold water for 2 to 6 hours, or overnight, then drain and rinse
2. Place nuts and seeds in lebder with water and mix until smooth
3. Pour mixture through strainer or nut sack and allow milk to drain into bowl
4. Rinse blender container and return milk to it. Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth
5. Keep refrigerated for 3 to 4 days or frazen in half- quart mason jars for 2 to 3 months.