One simple way to make a classic outfit stand out is with great accessories. Jewelry designer Shay Lowe shows us how necklaces, earrings and other pieces can help transform a look.
White T-Shirt and Jeans
Women who don't wear accessories with this look are making a big mistake.
- Go bold with colour and size, which looks great juxtaposed against the casual.
- Layer different styles together to create impact.
- Add some sparkle. It's not just for evening!
The Business Suit
Make sure you aren't wearing pieces that 'jingle jangle.' This can be very distracting in the workplace.
The Little Black Dress
- Express your personality with your accessories.
- Don't be afraid to elevate the conservative with accessories. .
- Avoid bangles, and other jewelry that will make distracting noises as you move in the workplace.
It's important to find a balance here. Don't over or under-accessorize!
- The little black dress is a blank canvas, so anything goes. Wear a statement piece.
- Always wear earrings, especially if your hair is up. It helps you look polished and finished.
- You can reinvent this classic every time you wear it just by the accessories you choose.
All jewelry from Shay Lowe