This Was That
Well Canada, after 9 seasons on CBC Radio One it is time for us to finally declare: "This was that." This Is That is done, our final episode airs this week (If you haven't heard it was a special LIVE one recorded in Saskatoon.)
We are so proud of all of things we've done with this show. In our time on the CBC we:
- Produced 165 episodes.
- Aired 500+ stories.
- Forced Cesar Milan to issue a warning about "bilingual dogs."
- Had our stories covered as fact by: Fox Sports, New York Magazine, Harper's Magazine, and more.
- Wrote a bestselling book: This Is That Travel Guide to Canada.
- Snuck onto Dragon's Den to pitch a product we made up.
- Had over 50 million views on our web series, This Is That Video.
- Toured Canada with This Is That Live (come see us one last time this winter).
- Invented the Calgary Aquarium.
It's safe to say we've accomplished everything we've set out to do with this program and more, so we're ready to wrap things up. Canada has such a diverse pool of comedians and we're happy that our departure will make room for new up-and-coming talent.
Many people have been asking where they can find us after This Is That is done. If you want to find out what we're doing next, follow our production company Kelly&Kelly (yes, Peter is involved too) on Instagram and Twitter or visit our website.
Thanks for listening for all of these years. There is no other country in the world we'd rather make fake news in.
Pat, Pete and Chris