Raziel Reid, Christine Fellows
An unflinching portrayal of today's youth culture. Poems from a writer bewitched by the North. In this episode, Shelagh speaks with writers who shine a light on worlds people seldom see.
From the cover of "Burning Daylight" by Christine Fellows Listen to the full episode53:59
In this episode:
* Raziel Reid onWhen Everything Feels Like the Movies. It's a contender in Canada Reads 2015.
* Jenn Grant on All My Puny Sorrows by Miriam Toews
* How I Wrote It: Vivek Shraya on She of the Mountains
* Christine Fellows on Burning Daylight
* Patrick Lane, author of Washita, answers the Proust Questionnaire
"When Everything Feels Like the Movies" by Raziel Reid, "All My Puny Sorrows" by Miriam Toews, "She of the Mountains" by Vivek Shraya, "Burning Daylight" by Christine Fellows, "Washita" by Patrick Lane