The Next Chapter
Raziel Reid, Christine Fellows
An unflinching portrayal of today's youth culture. Poems from a writer bewitched by the North. In this episode, Shelagh speaks with writers who shine a light on worlds people seldom see.
Listen to the full episode53:59
In this episode:
* Raziel Reid on When Everything Feels Like the Movies. It's a contender in Canada Reads 2015.
* Jenn Grant on All My Puny Sorrows by Miriam Toews
* How I Wrote It: Vivek Shraya on She of the Mountains
* Christine Fellows on Burning Daylight
* Patrick Lane, author of Washita, answers the Proust Questionnaire