The Current for Nov. 22, 2019
What exactly is the middle class?; Amnesty says Facebook and Google threaten human rights; soup may help fight malaria; the hope and optimism of 'End Times'
Today on The Current:
- Mona Fortier, the new Minister of Middle Class Prosperity, speaks to us about what her new position entails and who counts as middle class
- An Amnesty International researcher tells us why the organization believes Facebook and Google pose an "unprecedented" danger to human rights
- CFL fans gear up for the 107th Grey Cup
- New research shows that your grandma was right — soup may actually fight illness, including malaria
- The apocalypse may not exactly be an uplifting subject, but Bryan Walsh, author of the new book 'End Times: A Brief Guide to the End of the World,' says there are reasons to be hopeful, even when you're talking about the end of the world.