Carrie Low VS. | Resources & Help
Carrie Low VS. deals with difficult subject matter. Here are some resources if you or someone you know needs help or support.
If you or someone you know needs help, contact one of the people or organisations outlined below.
The Carrie Low VS. podcast deals with difficult subject matter around rape, sexual assault and traumatic experiences related to reporting such crimes. If you or someone you know needs help or support, you can contact any of the people or organizations listed below. If the situation is urgent, contact emergency services in your area.
RESOURCES FOR SURVIVORS
- CANADA: Sexual misconduct support resources search tool
- Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network (RAINN) - 24/7 Hotline: 800-656-4673
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center (NSVRC)
- End Rape on Campus - For immediate support: 424-777-3762
- Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868
- First Nations and Inuit Hope for Wellness Help Line: 1‑855‑242-3310
- Crisis Services Canada: 1-833-456-4566, or text 45645