Buckle up: Meet Canadians who are becoming better drivers
Getting behind the wheel is something most of us do every day.
Driving from point A to point B can become so routine that we forget we're in control of a giant, complicated machine — and that one mistake or distraction could be life-changing.
On average, 10 people are killed and 424 more are injured in collisions on Canada's roads every day.
Those numbers have been going down over the past decade, but we can do better.
So this week, Now or Never hosts Ify Chiwetelu and Trevor Dineen are putting out the call for drivers to be more mindful behind the wheel.
- Meet a woman who's trying to get her road raging dad to change his ways, before someone gets hurt.
- Hear why a man who's been driving for 50 years thinks it's time for him to take driving lessons.
- Learn why a young woman, seriously injured in a car crash, is teaming up with the man who was behind the wheel.
- Take a ride with a cyclist who just wants everyone to share the road.
- ... And more stories from the driver's seat. Hop in and buckle up!