Which costs more: tickets to the NBA finals or a Porsche?
Game 1 of the NBA Finals is set for tonight, and all of Toronto is jostling for a place to watch the game. Most of us will end up at a bar, or at home, but 20,000 lucky people will get a seat at the Scotiabank Arena to watch the Toronto Raptors take on The Golden State Warriors.
The series is sold out, so we checked Stubhub to see what resale tickets were going for. Try and guess whether the following items are more or less expensive than a seat at the NBA finals.
1. A standing back row ticket to see the Raptors or a front row seat to see Ariana Grande at the same venue?
* Click or scroll over for the answer.
2. Game 2 courtside Raptors seats or six post-secondary degrees?
3. Two courtside tickets to Game 1 or a new Porsche 718 Boxster?
4. Watching Game 2 in Toronto or flying to Oakland to watch game 3 in the exact same seat?
5. Game 7 courtside at the NBA finals or an entire funeral service?
6. Nosebleed seats at the Raptors or an upcoming evening with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau at Hôtel William Gray?
Subscribe to the Because News podcast. Each week, Gavin Crawford quizzes a panel of celebrities and comedians about the headlines.