A parent responds to new public health report on carbon monoxide poisioning at a LaSalle elementary schoolé

Daybreak Montreal

More than five months after a dangerous gas leak at a LaSalle elementary school, Montreal public health says some children are still struggling with the effects of carbon monoxide poisoning. Public Health officials have released their report on that carbon monoxide leak - that happened in January at Ecole Des Decouvreurs. We speak with Angelina Sicurella. Her daughters were taken to hospital because of the gas leak.

More From Radio/Daybreak Montreal