No carbon monoxide detector at LaSalle elementary school

Daybreak Montreal

Some parents in LaSalle are calling on the chair of the Marguerite-Bourgeoys school board to resign. Back in January École des Découvreurs was the scene of a toxic gas leak which sent students and teachers to the hospital. The chair of the school board said at that time the school was equipped with both a carbon monoxide detector and a methane detector. It turns out that was not the case. We get reaction from a parent of two children who attend the school.

More From Radio/Daybreak Montreal