Who to turn to for concerns with your medical care system

Shift - NB

Who do you turn to if you feel you or someone else is the victim of neglect or was not treated properly by a health care provider. New Brunswick's ombud Charles Murray says there is noone but the provincial college of surgeons and physicians that people can direct a complaint to, and they're not independent.

More From Radio/Shift - NB