What you need to know about carbon monoxide

The Homestretch

RCMP are still investigating the death of a 12 year old boy, after a carbon monoxide leak at an Airdrie apartment complex. The complex was evacuated yesterday, after extremely high levels of the toxic gas were detected. Officials say they've determined the cause of the carbon monoxide leak and have finished ventilating the building. To learn more about carbon monoxide safety, host Rob Brown spoke with Carol Henke. She is the public information officer with the Calgary Fire Department.

More From Radio/The Homestretch