A 15 minute makeup tutorial built for busy weekday mornings
Makeup artist Julia Dantas shares a time-saving tutorial for a subtle look that still shines.
Whether you're heading back to school, back to work, or are simply set on having a fresh-start September, the urge to shake things up and create new habits is hard to escape this time of year. We here at CBC Life are firm believers that your beauty routine shouldn't be left out of this autumnal overhaul, so we called on makeup artist Julia Dantas to create a low-key look that's built for busy weekday mornings. With its soft pink hues and matte finish, this style is subtle enough to rock during the daytime, and speedy enough that you'll be done in 15 minutes flat. Check out the video below for Julia's full tutorial and scroll down to see which products she used throughout.
Here's what Julia used for this tutorial:
- Rose oil drops
- Colourpop "No Filter" Foundation
- Colourpop "No Filter" Concealer
- Covergirl "TruBlend Bronzer"
- BH Cosmetics Blush Palette
- Colourpop "Super Shock" Highlighter
- Pur Cosmetics "Celebrate Your Selfie" Palette
- Covergirl "Lash Blast" Mascara
- Stila Glitter Eyeshadow "Kitten Karma"
- Anabella White Liner
- Colourpop Brow Pot "Dope Taupe"
- Pop Beaut x Megz "Pale Baby"