Printable Winter Scavenger Hunt
By Shanti Nordholt-McPhee, Twig And Toadstool, and Trev Murphy, Kids' CBC
Dec 3, 2015
Winter's embrace can be a magical and beautiful time of year.
Kids love playing in the great outdoors and exploring it with all their senses. Here's a fun winter scavenger hunt for the whole family to enjoy!
You Will Need:
- printable winter scavenger hunt (PDF)
- marker, pencil, crayons or dry erase marker
- plastic page protector or laminator (optional)
- clipboard (optional)
1. Print out the scavenger hunt.
Click on the images to open the PDF.
You'll Also Love: Printable Autumn Scavenger Hunt
2. If you want to reuse the scavenger hunt again and again, you can slide the scavenger hunt into a plastic page protector or laminate it.
Use a dry erase marker to mark items as you find them.
3. I suggest putting the list on a clipboard and tying the marker or pencil to the clipboard. This makes the activity easier for kids (and parents—no more lost markers!).
4. Find a basket to hold all your scavenger hunt finds.
5. Bundle up well and head on out into your winter wonderland!
Add New Comment
I Think There Should Be Buddy Benches for Lonely Parents Like Me
How A Sex Joke I Heard On My 10-Year-Old’s Field Trip Led Us To Talk About Porn
I Let My Kids Use Sharp Knives
Never Hear ‘I’m Bored’ For The Rest Of The Summer — The Ultimate Boredom Buster Printable for Kids
My Chronic Pain is Real and Debilitating — I Feel It and So Do My Kids