Printable Spring Scavenger Hunt
By Shanti Nordholt-McPhee and Trev Murphy
Mar 24, 2016
Here is a spring scavenger hunt that uses all the senses to explore the great outdoors. It's a wonderful way to soak up the days getting a little longer, the air getting a little warmer and the great thaw that promises new life.
What You'll Need
- printable spring scavenger hunt
- marker, pencil, crayons or dry erase marker
- plastic page protector or laminator (optional)
- clipboard (optional)
1. Print out the scavenger hunt.
Click on the images to open the pdf.
2. If you want to reuse the scavenger hunt again and again, you can slide the scavenger hunt into a plastic page protector or laminate it. Use a dry erase marker to mark items as you find them.
3. I suggest putting the list on a clipboard and tying the marker or pencil to the clipboard. This makes the activity easier for kids (and parents — no more lost markers!).
4. Find a basket to hold the scavenger hunt finds.
5. Dress for the weather and head on out!