Princess Presto Paper Cup Crown
By Vanessa Caldwell, Kids' CBC Staff
May 1, 2015
A simple craft for Super WHY? fans. Transform a paper cup into a crown, just like Princess Presto's!
What You'll Need:
- paper cup
- purple paint (we used acrylic)
- purple and green pop poms
- white glue
- stickers, glitter or markers
- ribbon or string
How to Make It:
1. Cut the top of the cup into a crown shape.
2. Use the pencil to poke two holes on opposite sides of the cup, just above the base (later, you'll thread the ribbon or string through these holes).
3. Paint the inside and the outside of the cup purple.
4. Glue one green pom pom to each point on the crown. Glue purple pom poms in between. Allow glue to dry.
You'll Also Love: Make Princess Presto's Wand
5. Decorate the crown with stickers, glitter or markers.
6. Cut the ribbon or string into a piece that's long enough to wrap around you child's head, then thread the ribbon or string through the two holes at the base of the cup. Place the crown on your kid's head and tie the ribbon in a bow below their chin. Presto!
Add New Comment
I’m Not Pregnant, I’m Just Fat
‘Relax, Don’t Worry’ — Platitudes Don’t Help An Anxious Child So Here’s What To Do Instead
I Peaked In High School And Haven’t Lived Up To My Potential — But Who Cares?
Is Your Marriage Ending During COVID? You are Not Alone
I’m Using All The Wrong Emojis Says My Teen