Wind-Up Letter Surprise For April Fool’s Day
By Shanti Nordholt-McPhee, Twig and Toadstool
Mar 28, 2016
April Fool's Day can be such a fun day to trick people with silly surprises. Kids just eat it up!
Here's a simple April Fool's idea that's guaranteed to get some giggles: a "letter" that jumps right out of the envelope.
You Will Need:
- paper clip
- rubber band
- small stick
1. Bend the paper clip into a U shape.
2. Wrap the rubber band around the top of the U.
3. Insert the stick through the middle of the rubber band and turn the stick until the rubber band is wound tight.
4. Carefully place it (all wound up) into an envelope and seal it up.
5. Give or send the envelope to a family member or a friend...
and watch the surprise that follows!
Happy April Fool's Day!
This post was originally published in March 2014.
Add New Comment
The 100-Day No-Alcohol Challenge: What It Taught Me About Being A Dad
How I Recovered From My First Big Fight With My In-Laws
6 Ways You Can Help Build Your Child’s Self-Esteem
Heck Yeah, I Spoil My Kid
8 Ways to Save Money on Christmas Dinner