Easy No-Carve Pumpkin Idea: Tissue Paper Polka-Dots
By CBC Kids
Oct 12, 2017
If your kids are fans of painting and gluing, this is a simple no-carve idea. It's just like making a collage, but on a cute little pumpkin. Make these with any colours you like!
What You'll Need
• acrylic craft paint
• paint brush
• coloured tissue paper, cut into circles of various sizes
• Mod Podge
• sponge brush
1. Clean off any dirt from your pumpkin with water. Let it dry.
2. Paint the whole pumpkin with a coat of paint. Let dry. Add a second coat of paint. Let that one dry too.
3. Cut the tissue paper into circles of different sizes.
4. Apply a layer of Mod Podge to the pumpkin and stick on the polka dots. Cover the dots with another layer of Mod Podge. Let dry, and then you're done!
More No-Carve Pumpkin Ideas: