Lollipop Heart Flowers
CBC Kids Staff
Feb 12, 2019
Your little one will be a hit in the classroom when they hand out these sweet lollipop heart flowers on Valentine's Day.
What You'll Need:
- red construction paper
- pink construction paper
- green foam
How It's Made:
- Fold the red construction paper in two and trace a heart, cut out.
- Fold the pink construction paper in two and trace a smaller heart, cut out.
- Fold the green foam in two and trace leaves, cut out.
- With the leaves still folded, make two small cuts on the fold.
- Glue the pink heart on top of the red heart and tape to the back of your lollipop.
- Slide the lollipop stick through the cuts made in the leaves.
Add New Comment
Tech & Media
1 Hour of Peppa Pig Per Day Gave My Daughter a British Accent
8 Foods You’ll Want To Rethink Sending In Your Kids’ Lunches
I Regret Piercing My Daughter’s Ears
I Don’t See the Value in Paying for Kids to Spend Six Days a Week Practicing Hockey
Stop Asking Your Kids Dumb Things