How To Make A Pompom
CBC Kids Staff
Apr 5, 2019
Make your own pompom in any colour you want and simply play with the sizes of your circles (see below) to alter the size of your pompom.
More Pompom Crafts:
What You'll Need:
- big circle (like a big roll of tape)
- small circle (like a small roll of tape)
How It's Made:
- Trace two big circles on cardboard and cut them out.
- Lay the circles on top of each other and trace a small circle in the middle.
- Cut out the small circle leaving an opening.
- Keeping the open cardboard circles on top of each other, wrap yarn around them.
- When you're done, tie the end piece to the bit left from when you started wrapping.
- Cut through the yarn following the curve of the circle.
- Once cut, tie a knot around your whole pompom by going between the two cardboard circles.
- Removed the cardboard pieces, and trim and fluff your pompom.
Add New Comment
If My Kid Can’t Ride Transit Unaccompanied Then They Shouldn’t Be Charged A Fare
Why a 5-Year-Old Girl Brought Her Mom’s Lube to School
I Don’t See the Value in Paying for Kids to Spend Six Days a Week Practicing Hockey
I let my kid say ‘f—k’ and it’s not a ‘f—king’ big deal
Why I’m Raising My Kid to Show Devotion to The Creator