How To Make A Pompom
CBC Kids Staff
Apr 5, 2019
Make your own pompom in any colour you want and simply play with the sizes of your circles (see below) to alter the size of your pompom.
More Pompom Crafts:
What You'll Need:
- big circle (like a big roll of tape)
- small circle (like a small roll of tape)
How It's Made:
- Trace two big circles on cardboard and cut them out.
- Lay the circles on top of each other and trace a small circle in the middle.
- Cut out the small circle leaving an opening.
- Keeping the open cardboard circles on top of each other, wrap yarn around them.
- When you're done, tie the end piece to the bit left from when you started wrapping.
- Cut through the yarn following the curve of the circle.
- Once cut, tie a knot around your whole pompom by going between the two cardboard circles.
- Removed the cardboard pieces, and trim and fluff your pompom.
Add New Comment
I Think There Should Be Buddy Benches for Lonely Parents Like Me
How A Sex Joke I Heard On My 10-Year-Old’s Field Trip Led Us To Talk About Porn
I Let My Kids Use Sharp Knives
Never Hear ‘I’m Bored’ For The Rest Of The Summer — The Ultimate Boredom Buster Printable for Kids
My Chronic Pain is Real and Debilitating — I Feel It and So Do My Kids