How To Make A Cottonball Pompom
CBC KIDS STAFF
Apr 30, 2019
Calling all Studio K super fans! Make your very own Cottonball pompom.
The first step is to make a pink pompom. It can be as big or as little as you like.
More Pompom Crafts:
What You'll Need:
- pink pompom
- hot pink fun fur
- two white balls
- black, blue and pink foam
- permanent marker
- glue gun
How It's Made:
- Draw a cat ear shape on the pink foam, then cut it out. Use this as a template to trace and cut out the other cat ear.
- Next draw an outline of a bow on the blue foam, and cut that out.
- Cut out a pair of triangular-shaped eyelashes from the black foam.
- Glue along the bottom of the pink ears and attach it to the pink pompom.
- Glue the hot pink fun fur on the top of the head, and between the ears. Trim as necessary.
- Put glue on the back of the blue bow and secure it on the top of the hair — just in front of the ear.
- Add glue on the white pompoms and place them side-by-side on the face.
- Glue the pink nose flush against the white pompoms.
- With a black permanent marker, draw on the pupils.
Add New Comment
I Refuse To Make My Kids Ashamed Of Their Bodies So We’re A Naked House
This Dietitian Mom Serves Dessert With Dinner (And You Should Consider It Too)
I Freaked Out At A Failed Math Test But It Led To My Biggest Parenting Revelation Yet
I Grew Up Gifted, But My Life Didn’t Turn Out The Way I Expected
I Had No Idea How Easy It Can Be To Give Your Kid Body Image Issues