Snacks & Treats
Vegetable Flower Platter
By CK Colapinto
Brought to you by The Moblees
Jun 5, 2015
You Will Need:
- 1 cucumber
- 6 radishes
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 8 baby lettuce or spinach leaves
- 1 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 small cucumber, finely grated
- 1/8 tsp salt
1. Slice the cucumber and radishes into thin rounds. Cut the tomatoes in half and chop the lettuce into small pieces.
2. Make flowers, using cucumbers and radishes as petals, tomatoes as the centre and greens as leaves.
3. In a small bowl, mix together dressing ingredients .
4. Dip veggies into dressing and enjoy.
Makes 6 servings.
Estimated nutrition information per serving (approximately 2 tbsp)*
Total Fat 1 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 30 mg
Total Carbohydrate 1 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 2 g
*For dressing only, does not include vegetables.
Add New Comment
Tech & Media
Why I Set Up An Email For My Daughter As Soon As She Was Born
The Quote That Changed My Perspective on Parenting
4 Things To Make With A Bag Of Frozen Peas
I Don’t Want To Sign A Contract So My Kid Can Go To Your Party
I’m Raising Little Feminists Who Love to Wear Makeup