Snacks & Treats
Vegetable Flower Platter
By CK Colapinto
Brought to you by The Moblees
Jun 5, 2015
You Will Need:
- 1 cucumber
- 6 radishes
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 8 baby lettuce or spinach leaves
- 1 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 small cucumber, finely grated
- 1/8 tsp salt
1. Slice the cucumber and radishes into thin rounds. Cut the tomatoes in half and chop the lettuce into small pieces.
2. Make flowers, using cucumbers and radishes as petals, tomatoes as the centre and greens as leaves.
3. In a small bowl, mix together dressing ingredients .
4. Dip veggies into dressing and enjoy.
Makes 6 servings.
Estimated nutrition information per serving (approximately 2 tbsp)*
Total Fat 1 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 30 mg
Total Carbohydrate 1 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 2 g
*For dressing only, does not include vegetables.
Add New Comment
The 100-Day No-Alcohol Challenge: What It Taught Me About Being A Dad
How I Recovered From My First Big Fight With My In-Laws
6 Ways You Can Help Build Your Child’s Self-Esteem
Heck Yeah, I Spoil My Kid
8 Ways to Save Money on Christmas Dinner