Vegan Lemon Pie Overnight Oats
Jul 21, 2017
Up the breakfast game with this refreshing twist on overnight oats!
Servings: 2 small jars, or 1 large
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup old fashioned, steel cut or gluten-free oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- juice and zest of one lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp natural almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups almond or coconut milk (unsweetened or sweetened)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Coconut Whipped Cream
- extra lemon zest for garnish
- mason Jar
- Mix all of your ingredients in a bowl and fill into a mason jar.
- Let sit, lid on, in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning, add your coconut whipped cream, and any lemon zest garnish you prefer. Enjoy cold or heated up.
Add New Comment
Don’t Be Afraid Of Robert Munsch’s ‘Love You Forever’
Don’t Flirt In The Waiting Room — Lessons From A Single Woman At The Fertility Clinic
Finding Out I Was Pregnant in a Pandemic is the Wakeup Call I Needed
Is the Weather Terrible? You Can Still Comfortably Go Camping
Tech & Media
I’m Trying To Help My Daughter Navigate COVID-19 Conspiracy Theories And It’s Exhausting