Snacks & Treats
Valentine’s Veggie Tray
CBC Kids Staff
Feb 7, 2019
This healthy Valentine's Day snack is cute and colourful, and it's great way for you and your little ones to get some veggies in before all the chocolate. And remember to save all those pepper, cucumber and tomato leftovers for a salad or omelette!
What You'll Need:
- baby tomatoes
- cutting board
- heart cookie cutters
How It's Made:
- Cut the pepper into thick strips and push the heart cookie cutter through.
- Cut the cucumber into rounds and push the heart cookie cutter through.
- Take two tomatoes. Slice a third off each at an angle and skewer together with a toothpick.
- Repeat until your tray is full.
- Serve with your favourite dip. We chose a festive-looking beet hummus.
Add New Comment
I Think There Should Be Buddy Benches for Lonely Parents Like Me
How A Sex Joke I Heard On My 10-Year-Old’s Field Trip Led Us To Talk About Porn
I Let My Kids Use Sharp Knives
Never Hear ‘I’m Bored’ For The Rest Of The Summer — The Ultimate Boredom Buster Printable for Kids
My Chronic Pain is Real and Debilitating — I Feel It and So Do My Kids