Snacks & Treats
Valentine’s Fruit Platter
CBC Kids Staff
Feb 1, 2019
Step up your party game with this delightful Valentine’s fruit platter. It requires little effort, and your guests will think it’s a masterpiece.
What You’ll Need:
How It's Made:
- Fold the paper in half lengthwise and cut it into two pieces, then cut again lengthwise to get two thin long pieces of paper. You will need only two strips of paper.
- Tape the paper ends together to make one long strip, then tape the other paper ends together.
- Now form the paper into a heart shape — you might need more tape to help keep the shape.
- Add strawberries around the perimeter of the platter.
- Place the paper heart in the centre, and add blueberries around it.
- Fill the heart with raspberries
- Once the paper heart is filled, remove the template and adjust the berries as necessary.
Add New Comment
Tech & Media
1 Hour of Peppa Pig Per Day Gave My Daughter a British Accent
8 Foods You’ll Want To Rethink Sending In Your Kids’ Lunches
I Regret Piercing My Daughter’s Ears
I Don’t See the Value in Paying for Kids to Spend Six Days a Week Practicing Hockey
Stop Asking Your Kids Dumb Things