Snacks & Treats
Heart Fruit Skewers
CBC Kids Staff
Feb 13, 2019
This snack has all the convenience and health benefits of fruit on a stick, plus the added bonus of being too darn cute. Your little one will love helping you push the cookie cutter through the melon rings and will have even more fun eating this sweet treat.
What You'll Need:
- popsicle sticks
- heart cookie cutters
- cutting board
How It's Made:
- Cut the cantaloupe into rings and push the heart cookie cutter through.
- Cut the honeydew into rings and push the heart cookie cutter through.
- Cut the top off a strawberry then slice it in two length-wise. Push the heart cookie cutter through.
- Make small incision in the bottom of your strawberry heart (that's to push it easily onto the popsicle later).
- Push your two melon hearts down onto a popscile stick then push your strawberry heart down on top.
Add New Comment
Tech & Media
Why I Set Up An Email For My Daughter As Soon As She Was Born
The Quote That Changed My Perspective on Parenting
4 Things To Make With A Bag Of Frozen Peas
I Don’t Want To Sign A Contract So My Kid Can Go To Your Party
I’m Raising Little Feminists Who Love to Wear Makeup