By Jill Dubien, Meet The Dubiens
Dec 9, 2015
This yummy Santa breakfast is such a special surprise for kids to wake up to! It really couldn’t be easier to make.
I make these special Santa pancakes for my kids every year and it’s probably their favourite meal of the whole entire year.
You Will Need:
- 1 prepared pancake
- a bowl of fresh raspberries
- 2 chocolate chips
- whipped cream
1. Place a prepared pancake towards the bottom of a plate, leaving room to make Santa’s hat.
2. Grab your bowl of fresh raspberries and arrange the raspberries in a triangle shape above the pancake for Santa’s hat. Place one raspberry in the middle of the pancake for Santa’s nose.
You'll Also Love: Painted Sugar Cookies
3. Take two chocolate chips and place them on the pancake for Santa’s eyes.
4. Finally, we’re going to pipe on Santa’s hat details and beard.
I like putting my whipped cream in a squeeze bottle with a zig-zag tip. Then I can squeeze small little dollops of whipped cream really easily and make Santa look fancy!
If you don’t have a squeeze bottle, you can just spread some whipped cream on with a frosting knife.
These Santa pancakes are a magical breakfast to serve to your little ones and they will be sure to get your kiddos in the holiday spirit. Enjoy!
Add New Comment
The 100-Day No-Alcohol Challenge: What It Taught Me About Being A Dad
How I Recovered From My First Big Fight With My In-Laws
6 Ways You Can Help Build Your Child’s Self-Esteem
Heck Yeah, I Spoil My Kid
8 Ways to Save Money on Christmas Dinner