Oct 26, 2017
If you're hosting a Halloween party, try making these super-cute Mummy Dogs!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 11-13 minutes
- 1 pkg ready-made crescent roll dough
- 12 hot dogs (uncooked)
- 24 green olive slices
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- pastry brush
- Unroll the sheet of ready-made crescent roll dough and press the pre-cut seams together.
- Cut the dough with a sharp knife lengthwise, to create 12 long strips of dough.
- Wrap each hotdog to look like it was “mummified.”
- Add two olives on each for eyes.
- Brush each one with melted butter.
- Bake on a parchment line baking sheet for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown and baked-through.
Add New Comment
How to Make Back-to-School Transitions Less Traumatic for the Entire Family
I thought I might have what it takes to be a kindergarten teacher — but I don’t
Why You Should Add An Eye Exam To Your Back-To-School Prep List
Do We Put More Pressure On Only Kids?
I Have Cancer and I’m Dying and I’m Ready to Tell My Son