Oct 26, 2017
If you're hosting a Halloween party, try making these super-cute Mummy Dogs!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 11-13 minutes
- 1 pkg ready-made crescent roll dough
- 12 hot dogs (uncooked)
- 24 green olive slices
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- pastry brush
- Unroll the sheet of ready-made crescent roll dough and press the pre-cut seams together.
- Cut the dough with a sharp knife lengthwise, to create 12 long strips of dough.
- Wrap each hotdog to look like it was “mummified.”
- Add two olives on each for eyes.
- Brush each one with melted butter.
- Bake on a parchment line baking sheet for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown and baked-through.
Add New Comment
If My Kid Can’t Ride Transit Unaccompanied Then They Shouldn’t Be Charged A Fare
Why a 5-Year-Old Girl Brought Her Mom’s Lube to School
I Don’t See the Value in Paying for Kids to Spend Six Days a Week Practicing Hockey
I let my kid say ‘f—k’ and it’s not a ‘f—king’ big deal
Why I’m Raising My Kid to Show Devotion to The Creator