Snacks & Treats
Mango Frozen Yogurt “Cheesecake” Pops
By CK Colapinto
Photography by Jill Dubien
Brought to you by The Moblees
Apr 21, 2015
Inspired by a refreshing Indian dessert, these mango frozen yogurt "cheesecake" pops are fun to make and eat. The crunchy graham cracker compliments the creamy yogurt and bright mango. Try adding a little cardamom, a floral spice that enhances this sweet snack.
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ripe mango
- 1/4 tsp cardomum (optional)
- 4 graham crackers, crushed
1. Puree mango until smooth.
2. Mix mango puree with yogurt until well blended.
3. Stir in cardamom, if using.
4. Pour into plastic popsicle molds or small plastic cups, insert a popsicle stick and freeze.
5. Remove from freezer, let stand for 3 to 5 minutes.
6. Take pops out of the molds and roll in crushed graham cracker.
Makes approximately 4 servings
Estimated nutrition information per serving
Total Fat 1 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 65 mg
Total Carbohydrate 16 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 12 g
Protein 6 g
Add New Comment
Tech & Media
Librarians Recommend: 15 Books For Kids Dealing With Anxiety
Your Kids Won’t Remember All The Things You Did To Make Their Lives Better
I’m A Mom And I’ll Wear What I Want
Homework As We Know It Doesn’t Properly Serve Every Kind of Kid — So I Think I’m Done With It
We’re All Making Parenting Harder Than It Really Needs to Be