BY CK COLAPINTO
BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE MOBLEES
May 26, 2015
Fruit pinwheels are a perfect snack for little hands. We've made them with berries, but you can use any kind of fruit for this quick and easy snack.
Makes 4 servings.
What You'll Need:
- 2 8" whole wheat flour tortillas
- 4 tbsp cheese
- 1 cup strawberries, blueberries or raspberries
1. Spread 2 tbsp of cream cheese evenly over each tortilla.
2. Chop the berries into small pieces and divide them evenly between tortillas.
3. Roll tortillas tightly and slice into six pieces each. Makes three pinwheels per serving.
You'll Also Love: Mango Frozen Yogurt "Cheesecake" Pops
Estimated nutrition information per serving (approximately three pinwheels):
Total Fat 6 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 135 mg
Total Carbohydrate 12 g
Dietary Fiber 2 g
Sugars 3 g
Protein 3 g
Add New Comment
I Think There Should Be Buddy Benches for Lonely Parents Like Me
How A Sex Joke I Heard On My 10-Year-Old’s Field Trip Led Us To Talk About Porn
I Let My Kids Use Sharp Knives
Never Hear ‘I’m Bored’ For The Rest Of The Summer — The Ultimate Boredom Buster Printable for Kids
My Chronic Pain is Real and Debilitating — I Feel It and So Do My Kids