BY CK COLAPINTO
BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE MOBLEES
May 26, 2015
Fruit pinwheels are a perfect snack for little hands. We've made them with berries, but you can use any kind of fruit for this quick and easy snack.
Makes 4 servings.
What You'll Need:
- 2 8" whole wheat flour tortillas
- 4 tbsp cheese
- 1 cup strawberries, blueberries or raspberries
1. Spread 2 tbsp of cream cheese evenly over each tortilla.
2. Chop the berries into small pieces and divide them evenly between tortillas.
3. Roll tortillas tightly and slice into six pieces each. Makes three pinwheels per serving.
You'll Also Love: Mango Frozen Yogurt "Cheesecake" Pops
Estimated nutrition information per serving (approximately three pinwheels):
Total Fat 6 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 135 mg
Total Carbohydrate 12 g
Dietary Fiber 2 g
Sugars 3 g
Protein 3 g
Add New Comment
How To Talk To Kids About The National Day For Truth And Reconciliation
What I Wish My Parents Had Said When I Came Out As Gay
I’d Rather Honestly Answer My Kid’s Questions About Sex While He’s Still Listening
Tech & Media
Social Media Is Designed To Lure You In, But Will It Protect Your Kids When They’re There?
My Daughter is Leaving French Immersion After 9 Years — Was It Worth It?