BY CK COLAPINTO
BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE MOBLEES
May 26, 2015
Fruit pinwheels are a perfect snack for little hands. We've made them with berries, but you can use any kind of fruit for this quick and easy snack.
Makes 4 servings.
What You'll Need:
- 2 8" whole wheat flour tortillas
- 4 tbsp cheese
- 1 cup strawberries, blueberries or raspberries
1. Spread 2 tbsp of cream cheese evenly over each tortilla.
2. Chop the berries into small pieces and divide them evenly between tortillas.
3. Roll tortillas tightly and slice into six pieces each. Makes three pinwheels per serving.
You'll Also Love: Mango Frozen Yogurt "Cheesecake" Pops
Estimated nutrition information per serving (approximately three pinwheels):
Total Fat 6 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 135 mg
Total Carbohydrate 12 g
Dietary Fiber 2 g
Sugars 3 g
Protein 3 g
Add New Comment
Dinner on the Couch Tonight? Try These Fresh Takes On TV Dinners
I Think the Policing of School Lunches Has Gone Too Far
Hey Kids, You’re Not Doing Me a ‘Favour’ — You Should Be Doing These Things Anyway
Things I Say And Do To Help Build My Kids’ Confidence
How Making a Video Game Helped My 11-Year-Old Deal With His Dad’s Suicide