PC Leader Rob Lantz says he will 'probably ask for recount' after loss
Only 24 votes separated Lantz and Liberal incumbent Jordan Brown in Charlottetown-Brighton
Brown won the district with 1,056 votes. Lantz had 1,032 votes.
- Interactive election results
- Liberals win majority in P.E.I. election
- NDP Leader Mike Redmond loses Montague-Kilmuir
- Green Party Leader Peter Bevan-Baker makes P.E.I. political history
- P.E.I. Votes complete coverage
Lantz says he may have spent too much time out of his district and gave a "hats off" to Brown.
He said it's "too soon to plan" what his next move will be.
The party's popular vote dropped this election to 37 per cent from 40 per cent in 2011.