Ontario election: How to watch and where to get results
Watch our coverage and get instant riding-by-riding results across all platforms
For up-to-the minute Ontario election results as the votes are counted Thursday night, CBC News has you covered.
We will have special coverage throughout the night and across all platforms.
Here's where you can watch and listen:
- CBC News Network coverage begins at 5 p.m. ET with a special edition of Power and Politics, hosted by Vassy Kapelos. That's followed by an election night special at 8 p.m. ET hosted by Dwight Drummond and Rosemary Barton (this will include a pre-show with results beginning at 9 p.m. ET).
- CBC Radio One at 9 p.m. ET. Tune in to your local station.
- Get up-to-the minute results on CBCNews.ca, plus a live stream of our TV special.
- Get the live stream on Facebook.
- The live stream will also be available on Periscope and here on YouTube.
- Follow CBC's live blog beginning at 7:30 p.m.
- For the first time, CBC News is publishing updates on Amazon Alexa. Just say "Alexa ask CBC about the Ontario election" to get the latest.
Co-hosts Dwight Drummond, anchor of CBC Toronto at 6, and Rosemary Barton, host of The National, will begin our election night special on CBC News Network. They will bring you the results and analysis from across Ontario.
Jill Dempsey of CBC Toronto's Metro Morning will host a radio special on CBC Radio One starting at 9 p.m. ET.
For up-to-the-minute, riding-by-riding results, go to CBCNews.ca and look for our election results dashboard.
You can customize the view to zero in on the ridings that matter most to you, or pull back to see results from a provincewide perspective.