School buses cancelled for Sudbury, Sault St. Marie, North Bay, Timmins and more
School buses are cancelled around much of the region this morning.
Schools remain open, students must be picked up at end of day
School buses are also cancelled for the following:
- Sudbury, Espanola, Massey and Manitoulin, including all areas such as St-Charles, Noëlville, Monetville, Markstay, Hagar, Warren, Wahnapitae, Coniston, Killarney, Whitefish, Whitefish River First Nations, Manitoulin Island, Onaping, Chelmsford, Capreol, Valley East, Garson, Chelmsford and Azilda.
- Sault Ste. Marie and Central Algoma Areas (this includes the Goulais and Batchewana areas)
- North Shore Area including Iron Bridge, Blind River, Elliot Lake and Spanish & areas
- Wawa, Chapleau, White River and Dubreuillvile
- West Nipissing including River Valley/Field, Verner/Lavigne, Sturgeon Falls/Jocko Point
- HWY 11 North- North of North Bay
- North Bay south to Parry Sound
- Callander, Bonfield, and East Ferris
- Trout Lake/Four Mile Lake Rd.
- Redbridge /Thorne
- East Parry Sound North/South
- Temagami to Cochrane, including Timmins, Foleyet and Gogama
- Click here for bus updates from the Sudbury Student Services Consortium, covering schools in all four boards in the Greater Sudbury, Espanola and Manitoulin areas.
- Click here for bus updates from Nipissing-Parry Sound Student Transportation Services, covering schools in all four boards from West Nipissing to Mattawa, and from south of Temagami through to Novar and MacTier, including North Bay.
- Click here for bus updates from Northeast Tri-Board Student Transportation, covering schools in all four boards from Temagami to Hearst, including Timmins.
- Click here for bus updates from the Algoma & Huron-Superior Transportation Service, covering schools in all four boards in Sault Ste Marie, the Central Algoma area, the North Shore area as well as Chapleau, Wawa, Hornepayne and White River.
Wondering about road conditions around Ontario today? Check out this Ministry of Transportation website for information.