Saskatoon's The Lighthouse suffers $10K fire
Kitchen fire Thursday did not result in injuries
The Saskatoon Fire Department says investigators are looking into a kitchen fire at the Lighthouse.
Fire crews were called to the building just before 3 p.m. CST on Thursday and found that it had been evacuated.
Investigators entered the building and found that the fire had already been extinguished.
The damage is estimated to be about $10,000.
Crews cleared the building of smoke and carbon monoxide.
No one was injured.