Contact CBC Saskatoon
Welcome to the CBC Saskatoon newsroom.
If you need to reach us by phone, please call (306) 956-7414.
100-128th 4th Avenue S
Contact CBC Communications, Marketing and Brand :
- Communications Manager: Email Jane Tran
Contact a CBC Radio program:
- Saskatoon Morning (Weekdays 6 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. CST)
Email The Morning Edition
- Bluesky (Weekdays 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. CST)
Phone In: 1-800-716-2221
- The Afternoon Edition (Weekdays 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. CST)
Email The Afternoon Edition
- Saskatchewan Weekend(Weekends 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. CST)
Email Saskatchewan Weekend
Executive Producer of Programing
Email Paul Dornstauder
For questions about all CBC programs, call our Audience Relations department at: 1-866-306-4636.
CBC Revenue Group:
Email: Huw Cawthorn
Got a question about the CBC?
We've answered the most common queries in our list of Frequently Asked Questions below. If you still can't find the answer you're looking for, please use our Contact Form. Due to the large volume of messages received, we will not be able to respond to all messages.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I contact the local news departments with a news tip?
If you've got a news tip, phone the CBC Saskatchewan news tip line at (306) 347-9666 in Regina, (306) 956-7414 in Saskatoon or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. How do I suggest a programming idea?
Go to the Independent Producers website for more information.
3. How can my school/community group take a tour of the CBC?
Please contact (306) 347-9540 to inquire about tours.
4. How can I approach CBC Saskatchewan to sponsor my event?
CBC Saskatchewan is proud to invest in community events with non-profit groups in Saskatchewan through sponsorships. We are committed to reaching diverse communities along with large scale events that promote local philanthropy and/or community innovation. Please contact the Communications, Marketing & Brand department.
5. How do I get a PSA aired on radio or a community event mentioned?
As your public broadcaster we are proud to help bring communities together. Please e-mail: email@example.com with your request.
6. How do I find out about jobs at the CBC?
Click on jobs at the bottom of any page on the CBC.ca site.
7. What are your channels/frequencies?
CBC Radio One airs on 102.5 FM in Regina, 94.1 FM in Saskatoon, and 540 AM across the province.
CBC Radio Two airs on 96.9 FM in Regina and 105.5 FM in Saskatoon, 89.1 FM in Prince Albert, and 95.7 FM in Swift Current
CBC TV - CBKT Digital 9.1 in the Regina Area
News, Editorial and Current Affairs
David Hutton, Managing Editor
Paul Dornstauder, Executive Producer Programming
Heather Loughran, Executive Producer
Media Solutions Group
Email: Michela Andreana