5 signs there might be a problem with child's care provider
Here are five warning signs there might be a problem with your child's care provider.
Here are five signs there might be a problem with child's care provider:
- Your child seems unusually upset or fearful of the provider or other children in care.
- You feel unwelcome, threatened or bullied by the provider.
- The care provider speaks harshly or negatively to you or the children.
- Your child gets upset easier or cries more often. They seem withdrawn, have less energy or are more aggressive towards other children.
- The care provider seems to avoid you or refuses to tell you about your child's day.
Source: Saskatchewan Early Childhood Association (SECA)