CBC P.E.I. | Contact Us
Welcome to the local CBC P.E.I. newsroom.
If you'd like to leave a news tip, you can do so by emailing us directly anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to reach us by phone, please call: 902-629-6403.
Our mailing address is:
P.O. Box 2230
To report closures, cancellations or delays to our Storm Centre, call our cancellation hotline at 1-877-236-9350.
CBC programs in P.E.I.
Email: Island Morning
Email: Mainstreet P.E.I.
Tel: (902) 629-6403
Email: CBC News: Compass
The senior managing director for CBC in Atlantic Canada is Denise Wilson.
The managing editor for CBC in Atlantic Canada is Nancy Waugh.
CBC P.E.I.'s senior manager is Jim Ferguson.
CBC P.E.I.'s executive producer of news is Donna Allen.
CBC P.E.I.'s senior digital producer is Devon Goodsell.
Sales and communications contacts
To reach communications, marketing and brand, please contact Jill Thomas Myrick, Regional Manager by email or at (902) 420-4223.
For digital sales, contact Karine Cloutier by email or at 514-597-7778.
The CBC Revenue Group's website can be found here.
Have a question about the CBC?
We've answered the most common queries in our list of Frequently Asked Questions below. If you still can't find the answer you're looking for, please contact Audience Relations directly at 1-866-306-4636.
- How do I contact the local news departments with a news tip? If you have a news tip, phone the CBC News desk at 902-629-6403, or email us.
- How do I suggest an idea or pose a question to a local show? Use the contact information listed for our local programs above.
- How do I suggest an idea or pose a question to a national show? Go to Programs A-Z, look for the listing for that show, then follow the link to the website for that show. Look for the Contact Us section of the site.
- Can I reuse any web content appearing on the CBC.ca web pages? For inquiries regarding the reuse of any web content appearing on the CBC.ca web pages only, please visit our Permissions FAQ. Please note that this form is intended for web related content only, not for Radio and TV programming content.
- Can I get transcripts and/or tapes of programs? You can purchase copies of local/national news or current affairs programs through Cision. Please note that prices and the length of time programs are kept varies. You can contact Cision at 1-877-269-3367. You will have to provide Cision with the program name, the time the interview ran (accurate to the hour) and the date.
- How do I find out about jobs at the CBC? Click on Jobs at the bottom of any page on the CBC.ca site.
- How do I alert the CBC to reception difficulties? To report a transmission problem with CBC Radio or CBC Television, please call CBC Audience Services toll free at 1-866-306-4636.
- How do I get a PSA aired on radio or a community event mentioned? Visit our Community Event page and submit your event details using our online form. Please read the CBC submission guidelines before submitting a PSA.