Ottawa-Gatineau flooding: Maps of road and path closures
Get the latest information from the City of Gatineau, City of Ottawa and the NCC
To help keep track of the latest information, we've assembled these useful maps and links to help you make informed choices:
- City of Gatineau map of flooded areas, road closures, and sandbag pickup.
- National Capital Commission: Trails and park closures.
- Ottawa emergency preparedness, including sand and sandbag pick up.
- City of Gatineau flood updates, including services for flood victims.
- How to install sandbags (in French only).
- Forecasted water levels.
Residents who evacuate their home are invited to visit one of the following centres for flood victims:
- Jean-René-Monette Community Centre, 89 Jean-René-Monette St.
- Masson-Angers Services Centre, 57 Montréal Rd.
If needed, the Red Cross will provide assistance.
Road closures in Gatineau
National Capital Region
Flooding has led the National Capital Commission to close some pathways and parks along the shore. Look at the map below to see which areas are closed. Can't see map? View it here.
Parts of Ottawa are also flooded. Here are some useful links:
- City of Ottawa flood updates, emergency preparedness page.
- City of Ottawa interactive traffic map, including road closures.
Below is a map of the emergency reception and lodging centres and sandbag pickup locations in Ottawa. Can't see map? Click here.
Other useful maps and links: