CBC Ottawa | Contact us
Welcome to the local CBC Ottawa newsroom
If you'd like to leave a news tip, you can do so easily. Email us directly anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 613-288-6445.
CBC Radio programs in Ottawa
- Email: Ottawa Morning
- Phone: 613-288-6888
- Email: Ontario Today
- Phone: 1-888-817-8995
All In A Day
- Email: All In A Day
- Phone: 613-288-6510
In Town And Out
- Email: In Town and Out
- Phone: 613-288-6483
Power & Politics
- Email: Power & Politics
- Phone: 613-288-6707
CBC Ottawa newsroom mailing address:
P.O. Box 3220, Station "C"
181 Queen St.
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 1K9
Have a question about the CBC?
We've answered the most common queries in our list of Frequently Asked Questions below. If you still can't find the answer you're looking for, please contact Audience Relations directly at 1-866-306-4636.
- How do I contact the local news departments with a news tip? Call CBC News Ottawa, our local newsroom at (613) 288-6485 or email our assignment desk.
- How do I suggest an idea or pose a question to a local show? Send an e-mail to the appropriate program.
- Can I get transcripts and/or tapes of programs? You can purchase copies of local/national news or current affairs programs through Cision. Please note that prices and the length of time programs are kept varies. You can contact CISION at (416) 750-2220.
- How do I find out about jobs at the CBC? Click on Jobs at the bottom of any page on the CBC.ca site.
- I need help with audio and/or video. That information can be found on the Audio/Video help page here.
- I have a CD that I would like you to play. Where do I send it? Given the enormous volume of Canadian music produced and distributed, we cannot deal with unsolicited music submissions. If you feel your music would be appealing to CBC radio audiences, please contact shows directly. It is the job of show producers and hosts to acquire music for airplay and programme their lineups. To contact shows on CBC Radio 2, please Submit a Request to Audience Services; we'll pass your message on.