At least 23 people temporarily displaced after condo fire
Early-morning fire contained to electrical outbuilding attached to condo complex
At least 23 people living in a 12-unit condo complex have been temporarily displaced from their homes after a fire broke out early Monday morning.
The call at 1106 Georgeton Pvt., near Aviation Parkway and Hemlock Road, came in just before 6 a.m.
The fire started in an electrical outbuilding attached to the residential complex, firefighters said.
No one was hurt and the fire didn't spread to any nearby units.
"The electrical supply to the building has been damaged and, according to electricians on scene, could take up to a week to repair," according to a news release.
Damages are estimated at about $100,000.