Asbestos discovery after building demolition worries residents
Neighbours say they don't feel sale after asbestos was discovered in a demolished Ottawa building over the weekend.
Dispute over who knew and what should have been done about it
Neighbours say they don't feel safe after asbestos was discovered in a demolished Ottawa building over the weekend.
Residents in Little Italy said a tarp blew off the site on George Street West, scattering dust in the area.
The provincial Ministry of Labour had issued a stop work order on Friday because of the presence of asbestos, but there are questions over who should have informed after the dangerous cancer-causing material was discovered.
The CBC's Simon Gardner explains in the above video.