Nova Scotia

Man escapes blaze in bathtub waiting for rescue

Firefighters in Dartmouth pulled a man from his burning apartment early Monday morning.

Firefighters were able to recue man from burning Dartmouth apartment

Firefighters in Dartmouth pulled a man from a burning apartment early Monday morning.

The man called 911 after discovering his bedroom was on fire in his Jackson Road apartment around 6 a.m.

He hid in the bathtub until help arrived. He was then taken to hospital with smoke inhalation.

Firefighters were able to quickly put out the flames.

now